Welcome to Community Growth Web!
Website Design For Small Businesses and Non-Profits (since 2008)
Website Under Revision...
Let's work together to build a website
that you love that brings you the exposure you want!
Your organization is unique.
You have goals for your business, a specific mission, your values and your culture.
You have users that need to find your product
or service (because it's great!)
With your vision for your organization and understanding of the users that need to find you
My understanding of what can be done technically and what to do to bring traffic to your site, we can create a compelling web presence that can be found in searches and enable your target audience to find you and use your services
- Usability-Driven Website Design (Custom wordpress, Template wordpress, PHP, HTML, Sitebuilder Tools)
- Wordpress, PHP, HTML, Sitebuilder Tools
- SEO - Organic, Pay-Per-Click
- Content Creation
- Social Media Dispersion
- Professional newsletter - Continuing Content Creation
- Videos - YouTube Channel Support
- Support to help you build your own website
- Online Brochures
- Discounts to Non-Profits
Website Design: Coeur d'Alene, North Idaho, and Spokane areas and communities beyond.
If you need a website
Most businesses and non-profit organizations in the community need a great web presence that enables them to reach their success goals.
Small businesses may need to expand their reach past the local community to be able to meet their profit expectations.
Non-profit organizations want their influence to reach all members of the community and sometimes into a larger community.
Non-profit organizations usually want to spend as much of the money they have on the causes they are working for and don't have a big budget for building a website. Discounts are available for non-profit organizations.
Professional Newsletters (like Constant Contact)
Sending out a professional newsletter using Email Marketing can help your business in many ways:
- The bar has been raised by email campaigns from other professional organizations. People expect to see interesting, professional-looking newsletters.
- Email marketing enables you to avoid the spam filters that your regular email provider uses. You can send out thousands of emails at once.
- There is a greater likelihood that your clients/customers will read your newsletter when you have an attractive, professional look. You can also maintain branding by having your newsletter colors match your website.
- You can have links in your newsletter to your Social Media outlets.
- You can embed video-clip links in your newsletter.
- Email newsletters are easy for others to forward and then they can also join your mailing list.
- Newsletter reports enable you to learn who opens, clicks and forwards your emails and what email addresses don't work.
If you want to build your website yourself
I occasionally offer classes through North Idaho College and Gizmo-CDA to help you learn how to use an online website building tool to build your own website.
You can sign up for my 2-day, first-level class on Building Your Own Business Website at the NIC Workforce Training Center (through the Small Business Development Center - SBDC).
Classes are limited so I can give personalized attention. Please contact me if you want to be notified when a class is upcoming.
You probably need Search Engine Optimization too
It's often not enough to just have a great looking website. You also need to be found by your target market who is doing a search for a service or product that you can provide. I want people to find you!
You can get it all here
Community Growth Web can provide all that is needed for professional, small-business and non-profit website design. Coeur d'Alene, North Idaho, Spokane areas are all within reach to receive personalized, full-service website design. When the web community spreads beyond the local, I can help there too.
Website services include: Custom website design, website redesign, newsletter support (like Constant Contact), online stores and shopping carts, website maintenance, search engine optimization (SEO), development of copy for your site, animation, photo creation and editing, and video creation and editing - everything you need for your small business website to be successful!
Flexible and Responsive
- Focus on your priorities
- Emergency service prioritizes your project when possible
Website Design and Redesign
- Custom websites from scratch or redesign from existing structure
- Shopping cart integrated with your website's look and feel
- Maintenance when you need it and in the way you need it
- Emergency service when needed
- Affordable web design pricing
- I can help you create a professional looking template for the newsletter you want to use for communication.
- Once you sign up with these companies, you can send many emails out at once and monitor who is opening them, what email addresses are bad, etc.
- I'm always just a phone call away when you have a minor glitch that is preventing your newsletter from working perfectly.
- All details handled
- Thorough testing on primary browsers and in both Mac and Windows platforms
- Allows you to make changes yourself when you want that ability
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimization that helps you get the traffic you want
- Both Organic Optimization and Pay Per Click
- Traffic Analysis and reporting
- Don't lose your ranking when redesign is done
Full Photo and Video Support
- Photo collages, optimization
- Video creation and editing
Development of Copy
- When needed, copy can be created for you based on interviews
Top Reasons Small Business Owners Choose
Community Growth Web
Get the Site You Want
At Community Growth Web, my priority is on listening and understanding what you want before I start. I then validate with you my understanding using prototyping tools.
My attention to your project is complete and very thorough. I take into consideration your business and goals and build on your ideas. I apply creativity and technical know-how to help you accomplish your goals.
It's like having your own web design staff working for you. See completed and current projects.
Have the involvement You Want
If you either "want it handled" or you want to make changes to the website yourself, I can accommodate your needs.
Strong Technical Support
Sometimes there are technical problems associated with website development. Solving complicated software problems is my specialty! Learn more about the owner's abilities.
If you are a small business or non-profit organization and need web design in
Coeur d'Alene, North Idaho and Spokane area, contact me!